Flat Pack Containers
Splash Flat Pack Containers
Splash Flat Pack Containers are designed upon the elementary strengths of the shipping container, but arrive as a kit that is ready for assembly and immediate use. The key benefits of flat pack containers include:
- They are already insulated and wired for power
- They can be dismantled and moved, or shifted by crane, forklift and flat bed truck.
- They can be joined and stacked into small or larger complexes
- They have a host of add-ons to help you make the shed, cabin, office or complex you require.
- We guarantee our container shelters have no dangerous or toxic materials.
- Most customers and installers will find our Flat Packs more cost and time effective than converting regular containers.
Flat Pack Containers and EPS Panel Houses Brochure Prices (.pdf)
Or visit Get Quote Page to get a pricing on your structures.
Got a Question? Email Us at email@example.com
Flat Pack Containers Uses
- Sheds (insulated)
- Cabins and Shacks
- Portable Houses
- Site Offices
- Granny Flats
- Training Rooms
- Camping Grounds
- Workers Quarters
- Shops and Kiosks
- Sentry Points
- Market Stalls
- Boat Sheds
Flat Pack Add-ons
- Windows small, medium and large
- Sliding glass doors
- Internal Partitions
- PA Doors
- Bathroom Shower
- Roofs - gable and slope
- Cladding ... e.g. ribbed or corrugated.