Flat Pack Containers
Splash Flat Pack Containers
Splash Flat Pack Containers are the best thing since sliced bread for the Do It Yourself Crowd. A basic 6 Meter (20 foot) Container (all white steel with 1 PA door and 1 window) starts at US$4,200 plus freight form your nearest port.
Flat Pack Containers are designed upon the elementary strengths of the shipping container, but arrive as a kit that is ready for assembly and immediate use. The key benefits of flat pack containers include:
- They are already insulated and wired for power
- They can be dismantled and moved, or shifted by crane, forklift and flat bed truck.
- They can be joined and stacked into small or larger complexes
- They have a host of add-ons to posh up your container shelters help you make the shed, cabin, office or complex you require.
- You can paint them, clad them or we can. You can apply vinyl cladding to the flat white panels, we can offer you a different steel cladding in most popular ribbed and corrugated colour.
- We guarantee our container shelters have no dangerous or toxic materials.
- Most customers and installers will find our Flat Packs more cost and time effective than converting regular containers.
Download A Brochure and/or Get A Quote at our Downloads Page
Got a Question? Email Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Only inches smaller than regular Shipping Containers, Flat Pack Containers are designed to be Instant Sheds, Shelters, Cabins, Villas or Offices. You can posh up with your own do it yourself paint scheme or vinyl cladding, or upgrade factory steel cladding to a ribbed (shipping container) or corrugated (Australiana).
Flat Pack Containers Uses
- Sheds (insulated)
- Cabins and Shacks
- Portable Houses
- Site Offices
- Granny Flats
- Training Rooms
- Camping Grounds
- Workers Quarters
- Shops and Kiosks
- Sentry Points
- Market Stalls
- Boat Sheds
Flat Pack Add-ons
- Windows small, medium and large
- Sliding glass doors
- Internal Partitions
- PA Doors
- Bathroom Shower
- Roofs - gable and slope
- Steel Cladding ... e.g. ribbed (shipping container) or corrugated Australiana.